OK, so I figured this would be a good way to start off my blog... 
Zombie Prom opened last weekend! It's the first time I've ever directed anything before and it was definitely an interesting experience. The actual directing of the show was fun. I was really lucky to have a great cast and an even greater production staff that all worked as hard as they could to put on an awesome show.
We definitely had our issues during the rehearsal process....the bitter dude from CAC who said my ideas were "shitty", the lack of support from the folks paying the bills, the promised help that never arrived....but ultimately it came down to the folks that were there, pulling together and I couldn't be happier with how the show turned out.If you wanna see the show, it runs until April 20th. You can find info at...
http://www.merelyplayers.cyberbass.com/
2 comments:
You did a great job with this show!! So freakin' fun! Kisses!
Ok, so I had to comment again (don't be mad!) I just saw Lucky's pose in the top pic...funny!
Post a Comment