Seussical wrapped up yesterday and I already miss it. Yeah, there's always that small sense of sadness whenever a show ends....even bad shows...but this was a good show and I'm really bumming out.Since I first heard the show a few years ago, I've always wanted to give the role of Horton a shot and I couldn't have asked for a better opportunity to do so. The way that Holy Cross does their Summer Stock shows is four weeks of rehearsal (5-10:30pm every night) and then one weekend of shows...five performances total (if you count the preview). It was a little intense but it was also perfect to not have to commit a lot of time.
The cast was great and crazy talented, the production staff was amazing and the whole experience was huge fun. I hope to have some pics of the show soon!
"I have wings. Yes, I can fly. Around the moon and far beyond the sky. And one day soon, I know there you'll be. One small voice in the universe. One true friend in the universe. Who believes in me."
No comments:
Post a Comment