Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Looking Back at '09

THE WORK
I made a conscious decision a little while back to try to focus more on playing my bass and a little less on the acting. I love doing the acting thing but I'm a better bass player and, frankly, it earns me more money. So there were lots of bass gigs this year. The theater stuff was....

Sophisticated Ladies
Chess

High School Musical

Into The Woods

Partial Eclipse

Sideshow

Aida

Rent

Rocky Horror

Meet Me In St. Louis

Rent
...again

I did manage to squeeze in a few acting gigs....

Hunting The Anthrax Killer on National Geographic
Playing a biker in a Carmax commercial
Diamond Dead in DC and NY
Walmartopia


Dizzy Miss Lizzie presents The Saints


THE BIG FUN

Obama!!!
My first time skiing...ouch

Seal from the Front Row

Spinal Tap

My Vacation in Vegas and LA


Yeah, there was lots of cool stuff this and very little bad, but i already know that 2010 is gonna be crazeeeee! :)

Stay tuned!

No comments: