Thursday, January 28, 2010

Rockin' The Bass!

Ya gotta love waking up and having offers for three gigs in your email!!!!!!! Even better was only having to turn down one...I'm only available for half of their dates. It's also nice to be hearing from some new folks. Don't get me wrong, I love my friends, but it's good to know that people are recommending my low notes.

The show in DC is winding down....more on that later this weekend. Looks like February is gonna be chill but then I'm slammed for the spring, starting in March!!!!

In other news, you may remember that I did a show with the Dizzy Miss Lizzie folks last summer called The Saints. They're recording the music from the show this week, so I had to get up early Tuesday morning and re-learn the stuff...it's been a few months since we played....and then head into the studio later that day. Tarek, our drummer, and I laid down our tracks later that morning and it went really well! It's been a while since I was in the studio, but nailing a song on the first take always feels awesome. I go back later this week to do my vocals.

No comments: