I've already played a couple of shows this week...and it's only Thursday.

First up was
Curtains. I rolled into rehearsal for this last week having never heard or seen the show, but then again, sight-reading is so much fun. It had a couple of tricky spots but is not too hard.

As usual the folks at Beth Tfiloh did a really nice job with the production. Not my favorite show, but the cast was great!
Wednesday, I filled in on bass for
Grease at Olney Theater.

Not my first time playing
Grease, but my first time at Olney. Filling-in always makes me a little nervous. The goal should be to not be noticed.

The cast and orchestra have been performing the show for several weeks and it's rude when performers step in and try to bring their own flair to the whole thing. So hopefully no one noticed the good job I was doing. LOL!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment